Bill Shupp wrote:

All,

I'm working on the 0.7 version of my netqmail patch. This time, I thought I'd poll this list to see if there are any useful patches out there that I might not be aware of... please post any suggestions here.

Nice to hear.
I'll tell you my probs or wishes. I know not all are by netqmail and toaster but maybe there are some ideas.

1. qmail-pop3d
in the logfile there is only the IP. The Username will be great. I saw a patch agains qmail-pop3 but im not able to implement this :-(

2. log-analyse
after installation you have 3 files with tai64n dateformat and its hard to compare and study them.
Perhaps there are any ideas.

3. multilog
change your values to 10MB and 30logs. In my opinion the actual loggingtime in the howto is to short.

4. rblsmtp
tell more about rblsmtp and blacklist.
we use spamhause.org and spamcop on our serer and are very happy with this.

rene