Hi,

        I hope I´m not too late, but I would like to sugest a patch to tcpserver to
limit the number of concurrent conections per IP/subnet address.  I´m using
it and it really helps on smtp DOS...
        sorry, I dont have the URL but it´s not difficult to find it.

        Still in the subject of qmail patches, how difficult would be a ipv6 patch?

--
Christian Lyra
POP-PR - RNP

http://lyra.soueu.com.br
http://wecanstopspam.org

  Why are programmers non-productive?
  Because their time is wasted in meetings.
  Why are programmers rebellious?
  Because the management interferes too much.
  Why are the programmers resigning one by one?
  Because they are burnt out.
  Having worked for poor management, they no longer value their jobs.
                                                The Tao Of Programing