Thanks to all those who responded to my previous question about patching.
Ive been trying to find the ipaddress of most senders both outside/local, i tried qmailanalog but i only get recipients list or senders list with no ip. Are there any good scripts there to list a summary with ip of senders, ive been trying to catch those nasty virus wildly emailing to anyone on our email before it gets to my poor clamav. most of the time we cant get into our qmail my guess is that those spammer/virus fully exhausted our smtp ports