On Nov 21, 2004, at 5:18 AM, David wrote:
Does anyone have any pointers for how to change the stock qmail toaster
install (0.6) to use mysql authentication so that I can use one of these
password plugins for squirrelmail? (btw I don't know which password plugin
exactly to use)

When configuring vpopmail, use --enable-auth-module=mysql.

You'll need to create a vpopmail user and vpopmail table in your MySQL database, assign the vpopmail user full access to the vpopmail table, and then put that information in ~vpopmail/etc/vpopmail.mysql.

To convert existing cdb domains to MySQL, use the vconvert program that's a part of vpopmail.

--
Tom Collins  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]