On Nov 21, 2004, at 3:16 PM, Júlio Olivares wrote:
I'm debbuging Mysql and I got this message everytime vpopmail connects to
mysql:

---
041121 22:43:22 Aborted connection 4898 to db: 'vpopmail' user: 'myvpop'
host: `localhost' (Got an error reading communication packets)
---

However user has no problem autheticating.
I'm also running other databases on same server but only vpopmail has this
problem.

The chkusr patch to qmail-smtpd will often exit without properly closing the connection to MySQL. I think that vdelivermail also behaves that way under certain conditions.

I have a new version of vdelivermail (not fully tested yet) that should help, and Tonio is working on a fix for the chkusr patch.

--
Tom Collins  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]