Hi everybody.

I'm creating a platform for a hosting service and I need to know how much
bandwidth each
domain is consuming. I've partially managed to do it reading isoqlog reporting
(based on
qmail-send logs).
Now I'm trying to find POP3 bandwidth for qmail-pop3d. I haven't found too much
information on the internet. On the qmail-ldap big picture a parameter called
POP3_LOGLEVEL is shown. Searching with that keyword, google show me only a
couple of
mailling list messages, one of those suggest to put POP3_LOGLEVEL=3 so that
qmail-pop3
would show the username of the person.
So I've added "POP3_LOGLEVEL=3; export POP3_LOGLEVEL" to
/var/qmail/supervise/qmail-pop3d/run and restarted pop3 service but nothing has
changed.
Does anyone know something about this parameter o something else that would
help? I
haven't tried courier pop3 server, maybe someone could tell me if it could be
configured
for what I need?

Thank you!
--