All,
   Dear All,

    i'm having a problem with qmail.i have a client
machine running mail server in qmail and i have a mail
server running in qmail.

my client wants that when his mail server is ON then
the mails will go to his server and when his server
will OFF then his mails will come to my mail server
and when ever he'll start his server the mails will go
to his server from my server.

i've tried with MX , but it didn't help me. when his
server goes down then the mails serch the server and
then search my server but it gets bounced. it says
there is no recipient at this name.