Bill and others,

Question on the Cluster design.  We are looking for something very similar
to this however we are wanting to put the mx servers at different physical
locations.  This causes some big questions as far as the ability to send nfs
traffic across the net.  Not sure it is a wise idea at all however for
security the traffic would be going across a vpn tunnel from site a to site
b.  I guess to go along with that would it be better to just have a relay
sitting at the second site that doesn't do a mail delivery at all just holds
mail with smtproutes to the main cluster/server at the main site?  That
would bring along its own set of problems in the fact that we want the
chkuser functionality in place so that we don't have the thousands of
doublebounces every day.

Any thoughts?

Andy