FC3
apache
netqmail-1.05
courier-imap-2.2.2.20040207
autorespond-2.0.4
vpopmail-5.4.1
qmailadmin-1.2.1

Greetings,

New to the list.. Browsed thru the archives but didn't find any thing.
Ran across some qmailadmin tidbits on google but nothing seems to work.
Hope I'm not covering old ground here.

doing http://127.0.0.1/cgi-bin/qmailadmin on the FC3 box Mox Firefox
qmailadmin page opens ok.

User Account: postmaster
Domain Name : test.com
password    : password

I am unable to login as postmaster to test.com or junk.net after
carefully installing from the instructions at http://shupp.org/toaster.

This is the error message returned after the login button is pressed.

Error. Domain test.com was not found in the assign file

vadddomain works
[EMAIL PROTECTED] users]# cat /var/qmail/users/assign
+test.com-:test.com:89:89:/home/vpopmail/domains/test.com:-::
+junk.net-:junk.net:89:89:/home/vpopmail/domains/junk.net:-::
.
I am assuming the cdb file is ok and permissions are properly set.

/home/vpopmail/domains/test.com and junk.net are created.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] users]# ls -l /var/qmail/users
-rw-r--r--  1 root     root    126 Dec 29 14:50 assign
-rw-------  1 root     root      0 Dec 29 14:50 assign.lock
-rw-r--r--  1 root     root   2239 Dec 29 14:50 cdb

/var/www/cgi-bin/qmailadmin have the suid and sgid bits set..

verified that vpopmail user can read the assign file.

I've got the /home/vpopmail/lib and etc files vpopmail ownership

[EMAIL PROTECTED] users]# ls -l /var/www/cgi-bin
total 128
-rwsr-sr-x  1 vpopmail vchkpw 118968 Dec 29 06:06 qmailadmin
[EMAIL PROTECTED] cgi-bin]#

Would think that the cgi-bin\qmailadmin is being run by apache which
shouldn't be a problem as long as qmailadmin is finding and can read the
/var/qmail/users/access file..

Nothing in the http log files..

How can I see what access file qmailadmin is looking for?

Appreciate any help any one can provide on this problem.
Thanks

[EMAIL PROTECTED]