Rene wrote:

Hi,

I know that is a bit OT but maybe someone here can tell me if it's possible to use kaspersky antivirus with simscan? At the moment i use qmail-scanner. But i found the simscan can scan per domain and that will help me much.

Simscan currently supports ClamAV and Trophie. I've never used Kapersky, so I'm not sure what is needed to make it work, but the simscan team is more than interested in any patches you can provide.. :)

Alternatively, perhaps you can find someone on the simscan list willing to write the patch for you.

regards rene

-- --------------------------- Jason 'XenoPhage' Frisvold Engine / Technology Programmer [EMAIL PROTECTED] RedHat Certified - RHCE # 803004140609871 MySQL Pro Certified - ID# 207171862 MySQL Core Certified - ID# 205982910 --------------------------- "Something mysterious is formed, born in the silent void. Waiting alone and unmoving, it is at once still and yet in constant motion. It is the source of all programs. I do not know its name, so I will call it the Tao of Programming."