Hello,

I'm not explained.

In the logfiles of the SMTPD appears east message of the CHKUSER.
My problem seems that it is SMTP AUTH. It does not work correctly.

The same email address configured out of DMZ not Relay.
The firewall has a rule to permit ALL.

I tried connect by telnet but seems be different:

At the 127.0.0.1 and in the DMZ looks:

220 <DOMAIN> ESMTP

But out looks:

It’s normal?