On Feb 5, 2005, at 10:12 AM, Lucas wrote:
We migrate several domains from qmail+vpopmail5.2.1+cdb(linux) to another box
with vpopmail 5.4.0+mysql(freebsd). Everything seems to be ok, except quotas.
We use limits table . We delete maildirsize files and when a mail is
sent file is created again, but with
/home/vpopmail/etc/vlimits.default parameters.
What do I miss?

What does vuserinfo report the user's quota as? The quota is stored in the MySQL table with all other user info.

When you switched from cdb to mysql, did you use the vconvert program to move the users from the vpasswd file into the MySQL table?

--
Tom Collins  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]