> While not an answer to your question, I simpy use putty and an SSH
> connection to port-tunnel STMP port 25 to my server, so it is
> encrypted... but of course, this requires an open ssh login to the
> server to work.  I use OE express to do this, and just set the server
> to "localhost" and port to 2525, and then tunnel local port 2525 to
> myserver.com:25. Works very well. I do the same for POP access.

Interesting... thanks for the info. Hank. I have used that method before
with other services, might give it a try...

> On a related note, does anyone know an easy way to export all my OE
> mail into qmail+IMAP, other than copy/paste - which I can only do one
> folder at a time?

Oddly enough, I've had to do the same thing - I have used a very small
Windows program in the past, which was able to convert OE (.dbx/.mbx) or
Outlook (.pst) files to mbox and vice-versa... but I can't find it again! I
found another one eventually for linux which worked for me (several
didn't) - you might have some luck with it too:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/ol2mbox

> -Hank

David

> > toasters.