I have made two tests.
I have two qmail servers:
Server A with qmail NOT following Toaster, but with
qmail-limit-bounce-size.patch.
Server B with qmail following Toaster.

I send an email with virus (103K) to these two email
servers thru yahoo email. Certainly, I got 2 return
emails because I have installed clamav.

One email returns from [EMAIL PROTECTED], the
size is 2.5K

Another email returns from [EMAIL PROTECTED],
the size is 104K.

Can I conclude that Server A actually got the whole
message, found the virus, sent the notice back with
truncated virus file? And not in SMTP level.

And, Server B actually got the file but scan it on the
way. Once it detects the virus and told the yahoo.com
Server B will not accept this email. That is the
reason why the mailer daemon is from yahoo.com instead
of ServerB.com?

But I am not sure that the Toaster can really reduce
the traffic due to the unknown user, user accounts
without enough storage and virus, even I do not
install the qmail-limit-bounce-size patch...

Thanks