I agree. I guess I should have worded my previos reply differently:
The link I provided gives an option to have almost hands-off approach to
qmial-toaster.
And I have to say that I do like Bill's toaster setup mainly for the
reason that I have to actually works through it and hopefully learn in
process. Also it gives me option to customize my install.

<quote who="Allen Taylor">