Hello everybody,

I use netqmail-1.05 with toaster-scripts-0.6 and other packages
from toaster (vpopmail etc.) plus netqmail-1.05-tls-smtpauth-20040927.patch

I have 3 different services:
- SMTP on 25/tcp port for delivered email from internet servers,
- AUTH on 587/tcp port with SMTP-auth and TLS-SSL encryption,
- NOTSSL on 465/tcp port with SMTP-aut but without encryption.

For AUTH and NOTSSL services I use John Simpson's script run.smtp
http://qmail.jms1.net/scripts/run.smtp.stunnel
slighty modified for corrected directories, stunnel version 3.0 (which I've
installed),
corrected usernames (vpopmail not qmaild) and changed certificates names.

My problem is that sending emails by AUTH service sometimes could
take too much time, and then email client got timeout error message.

I've found on qmail@list.cr.yp.to a very simillar problem
http://msgs.securepoint.com/cgi-bin/get/qmail0509/95.html
with solution saying to run /var/qmail/bin/update_tmprsadh
from cronjob on daily basis. I do the same but I've changed
certificates so this script do not do a valid job (in fact it updates
certificates which I do not use in my run scripts for AUTH service).

What exactly do /var/qmail/bin/update_tmprsadh script
and for what reason is it needed to change this certs ?
How can I change my certs on daily basis when I've sent
to all users .der files to include certificates on their computers ?

Best regards,
Robert