On Feb 1, 2006, at 3:41 AM, Bruno Negrao wrote:

Hi guys,

The toaster guide says I should install the following libraries if i want to use spamassassin:

apt-get install libdigest-sha1-perl libnet-dns-perl \
libmail-spf-query-perl libgeo-ipfree-perl razor pyzor libnet-ident- perl \
libio-socket-ssl-perl libarchive-tar-perl libio-zlib-perl \
libsys-hostname-long-perl

It is using the "apt-get" command to download them. Does someone know how can I get these for redhat linux?

That is for debian users. On RedHat, you would use the RPM equivalent, like yum, not apt-get. Also, on RedHat, the package names are probably slightly different.

Regards,

Bill