At 15.10 26/03/2007, you wrote:
I saw your description on the qmailadmin list and i thought that was
exactly what i was looking for and i was disapointed that the link you
posted was not available.
I will be gratefull if you can send me the patch to try it out and see if
it  matches my need although i think it will.

qmailadmin version: 1.2.9
Complete tar can be downloaded from : http://www.interazioni.it/opensource/qmailadmin/download/archives/qmailadmin-pooled-public.tar.bz2

Compile instructions:

Add these qualifier to .configure, using your preferred VPOPMAIL flags:

./configure CFLAGS="-DQUOTA_FLAG=V_USER0 -DUNPOOLED_QUOTA_FLAG=V_USER1"

Within my_configure.sh you may find my example of configuration.

Set the "V_USER1" flag (or your preferred flag) on postmasters which are enabled to use pooled quota. Set the "V_USER0" flag (or your preferred flag) on postmasters which are enabled to use quota without any limit.

I feel it should be easy to make a diff againt a clean 1.2.9 and apply the difference on a newer qmailadmin version (I can be interested too).

This version should also resolve the problem of 2GB limit, as I've updated all 32 bit variables, and currently I have customers with more than 2GB quota.

Let me know!

Ciao,

Tonino

Thanks for the help !