Hi Zeki,

this problem is already known.
I have to add this check to chkuser since one year, but I had no time until now. I have a bunch of fixes/features to add, I will try to find spare time and fix them.

Thanks,

Tonino

Kubilay Akyol (Radore Telekom) ha scritto:
Hello,

I found a problem on chkuser. Maybe there is a solution, that I don't know.

If I sent e-mail from e.g. Gmail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] which domain.com hosted
in my qmail, chkuser blocks it and says
PERM_FAILURE: SMTP Error (state 13): 550 5.1.1 sorry, no mailbox here by
that name (chkuser)

But, If the e-mail sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED], where there is no user named
default, then chkuser accepts the e-mail but then qmail bounce the e-mail
back to sender. This make problem on spam mails, because all e-mails sent to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] handled by qmail, and as you guest, bounce mails are
double bounced.

I examine the vpopmail directories and found .qmail-default file with this
line
| /home/vpopmail/bin/vdelivermail '' bounce-no-mailbox

I guess this file created automatically. I have 1000 domains on qmail, there
are lots of double bounce email on postmaster account.

What can we do about this?

Zeki Kubilay Akyol
CEO - MCSE

Radore Hosting Telekomünikasyon Hizm. San. ve Tic. Ltd. Şti.
Microsoft Gold Certified Partner - Hosting Solutions Specialization

[EMAIL PROTECTED] / www.rh.com.tr
t : + 90 212 347 2 347

[EMAIL PROTECTED] Interazioni di Antonio Nati http://www.interazioni.it [EMAIL PROTECTED] ------------------------------------------------------------