Bill,

You're doing great. I haven't tried it yet, but I will within two weeks. I will also make a Dutch translation for you (and for everyone else of course ;]).

I was however wondering if ToasterAdmin is fully compatible with everything generated by qmailadmin and vqadmin. I.e. the made limit files, vacation msgs, etc. etc.

--
Kind regards,
Harm van Tilborg

Bill Shupp wrote:
All,

I've just posted ToasterAdmin 0.0.2. The main change is a Turkish translation by Metin KAYA. (Within 8 hours of the release, no less! Thanks Metin!). Unless you need this translation, there's no reason to upgrade.

http://trac.merchbox.com/trac/toasteradmin

Cheers,

Bill