Okay, this will NOT work with JDK 1.1. Deceptively, it will build with
1.1, but it just traipses around Java files that have Java2
specific calls. Hmmmmmmmm.

So I get a Tomcat 3.2b6 that might run, but won't embed. (FI, the
EmbedTomcat.java doesn't get built)

-Nick

On Thu, 26 Oct 2000, Nick Bauman wrote:

> First:
>
> In the javadoc for the EmbedTomcat class, it says you need to set up the
> RequestInterceptors you want before firing up Tomcat. Well, if you read
> the code a little closer, it looks like a call to addContext(String
> contextPath, URL docroot) will automatically initialize the ContextManager
> and set up the default RequestInterceptors. Is this true?
>
> If so, then you only need to add your Interceptors explicitly if you have
> a custom Interceptor, no?
>
> Second:
>
> What is the contextPath String mean?
>
> Thanks
>  --
> Nicolaus Bauman
> Software Engineer

Nicolaus Bauman
Software Engineer
Simplexity Systems
I'll give you $5 if you follow this link:
https://secure.paypal.x.com/refer/pal=nixnixnix%40yahoo.com