As close as I can tell, SessionInterceptor needs to be called first to
parse the url sessionid out of the URL before it can be context mapped.
StandardSessionInterceptor lets you work with the sessions once you know
which context the request is going to.  I've done some work in there,
but I won't claim to know the original motivation for seperating them
other than what is listed above.

It might be possible to check the URL based session IDs in the same
place as we check multiple cookies to find a valid one.

Paul