Environment:
   Release: M4
   JVM Release: 1.3
   Operating System: Windows NT
   OS Release: 2000
   Platform: Intel

Synopsis:
How to Specify Work and Log directories

How can one override the location of the log and work directories?  I tried to
override the work dir and did not work.  I could not find a way to overrid the log
directory.  Can someone include a sample in the server.xml file as part of M5?

Title: BugRat Report # 385

BugRat Report # 385

Project: Catalina Release: M4
Category: Feature Requests SubCategory: New Feature
Class: support State: received
Confidence: public

Submitter: Mayank Shah ( [EMAIL PROTECTED] )
Responsible: Z_Tomcat Alias ( [EMAIL PROTECTED] )

Synopsis:
How to Specify Work and Log directories
Environment: (jvm, os, osrel, platform)
1.3, Windows NT, 2000, Intel

Additional Environment Description:

Report Description:
How can one override the location of the log and work directories? I tried to override the work dir and did not work. I could not find a way to overrid the log directory. Can someone include a sample in the server.xml file as part of M5?

View this report online...