> From: "Flávio Rodrigo M. de Carvalho" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: "Arieh Markel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Re: Servlet - Jini - Tomcat3.1

The fact that an exception of casting happens on a class expected to be
WARConnection leads me to believe that the code you have is expecting to
have a 'war' file downloaded from over the network.

So my question is if what you intended to do is the following:

  . access an object from the JavaSpace and have that object become/incorporate
    a web-application to the Tomcat container

I really can't see how there is a relationship between the Jini Lookup
invocation and the exception thrown.

I wonder if you could post the code (the method) in which this happens.

Arieh

--
 Arieh Markel                           Sun Microsystems Inc.
 e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]           Broomfield, CO 80021