From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 13, 2000 10:33 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: tomcat 3.2 or 3.2.1 problem

Anyone experience this with 3.2 or 3.2.1?

Tomcat seem to stop communicating. It is stil running but
it's just stop communicating via port 8080 or through apache.

When I first start tomcat, I can invoke my servlet. After about
2 or more invocations, I cannot communicate with tomcat
anymore via apache or port 8080.

I have to restart it.

I also noticed a lot of TIME_WAIT connections between

127.0.0.1.8007  and 127.0.0.1.51677
                              ^^^^^
                              this can be any non - reserved port number

How can I debug tomcat to see why this is happening?

Actually how can I even tell if Tomcat is still trying to accept
connections?

Oh yeah the same happens when I just go through the examples.
After about 2 or 3 invocations of some servlets , the above happens.

I'm not solaris 7. I've tried both jdk 1.1.7 and 1.2.2
And I've tried binaries and building tomcat myself.

--
Freddie  Mendoza
[EMAIL PROTECTED]