I saw a message on here a while back about problems with class reloading for accessory classes within a context, but never saw a resolution for the problem.  I am having this problem currently when trying to save an object to the servlet context for use by multiple servlets.  When the class is changed and recompiled, I get ClassCastExceptions on every subsequent attempt to retrieve it due to the use of a new Classloader and Tomcat has to be restarted to resolve this problem.  I was hoping to find someone else who had resolved this problem before I started going about researching it any further.  Thanks.

               Allen Akers
               Programmer Analyst
               Strategic Web and Voice Development
               [EMAIL PROTECTED]