Are there additional "protocol" documents for the humans besides

<
http://jakarta.apache.org/jyve-faq/Turbine/screen/DisplayQuestionAnswer/
action/SetAll/project_id/2/faq_id/12/topic_id/40/question_id/222 >

< http://jakarta.apache.org/site/decisions.html >

And the others linked under Guidelines on the Web site

Reading that document, I take it that "Lazy Consensus" means nobody is
actually counting until there is a < -1 > (or veto).

Though, is there such a thing as a "non-lazy" consensus?

I'm also confused by the term "Lazy Majority" (under Release Plan).

And, it is now true that in practice Tomcat and other Jakarta projects
now are being managed openly, and that critical decisions are not now
being made behind closed doors. (Excepting the ordinary private contact
that may occur between individuals before taking a public stance.)

Finally, is it true that the PMC is an advisory committee, and has no
special authority outside of their binding votes as committers.

-- Tel 716 425-0252; Fax 716 223-2506.
-- http://www.husted.com/