Hi,

I have downloaded the latest tomcat-4.0-b1 binaries and have been trying to
get it working on with Apache 1.3.12.

1. Apache 1.3.12 complains that the mod_webapp.so in the linux directory was
not compiled with -DEAPI and may crash. I rebuilt it from the source and
this error went away.

2. When I try and use catalina via apache I get a error (-2) cannot connect
to localhost (127.0.0.1). The ServerName in my httpd.conf is 'localhost' and
as far as I can tell no changes need to be made to the server.xml.

3. Does anybody know how the ROOT context can be served via apache. Apache
keeps complaining that another web application has already been registered
for '/'.

Regards,
Arshad