   Operating System: Windows 2000
   OS Release: 5.00.2195
   Platform: Win32

Synopsis:
????? instead of content of @include pages when contentType present in root page

When I use
<%@ page contentType='text/html; charset=Windows-1251' %>
in root jsp page and use @include I see instead of russian characters - ????? in
included files. When I remove contentType='text/html; charset=Windows-1251' all
include OK.
Can you make default encoding property in web.xml (or somewhere) to change default
encoding from ISO to my prefered one.

Title: BugRat Report # 817

BugRat Report # 817

Project: Jasper Release: 3.2.1
Category: Bug Report SubCategory: New Bug Report
Class: swbug State: received
Confidence: public

Submitter: Alexander Ilyin ( [EMAIL PROTECTED] )
Responsible: Z_Tomcat Alias ( [EMAIL PROTECTED] )

Synopsis:
????? instead of content of @include pages when contentType present in root page
Environment: (jvm, os, osrel, platform)
1.2, Windows 2000, 5.00.2195, Win32

Additional Environment Description:

Report Description:
When I use <%@ page contentType='text/html; charset=Windows-1251' %> in root jsp page and use @include I see instead of russian characters - ????? in included files. When I remove contentType='text/html; charset=Windows-1251' all include OK. Can you make default encoding property in web.xml (or somewhere) to change default encoding from ISO to my prefered one.

Workaround:
null

View this report online...