Hi Sam,

For a vote just on the TC 3.3 Release Plan, I think we can go ahead.
I'll include a note on the ballot that a +1 implies a commitment to help
bring Tomcat 3.3 to a releasable state, but is not a commitment to do
maintenance.

I need to update the release plan tonight to push the dates back a
week since the deadline I'm working against has chased me into this
week.  I'll work towards posting a release plan vote in the morning.

Cheers,
Larry