Keith,

Could I send you 3.3 binaries for NetWare to put out there as
well?

Mike Anderson
Senior Software Engineer
Platform Services Group
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Novell, Inc., the leading provider of Net services software
www.novell.com

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 02/02/01 10:56AM >>>
With all the changes to mod_jk, I'd like to post these binaries
to the jakarta site:

builds/jakarta-tomcat/native-3.3/linux/i386/mod_jk.so and
                    ...         /win32/i386/mod_jk.dll

Any objections?  These connectors won't be build nightly, but
they will allow people to use the changes we've made so far.

Keith