I was wondering what the status of getting Tomcat 4 ready for its next
beta release currently is.  I have finished implementing the Java SecurityManager
and the changes to jasper class loading. I know we took a step back to make a few
architectural changes.  Are those all in place now?  Can we move toward
another beta release?   Whats the status of mod_webapp and the Warp connector?

Regards,

Glenn