Hi Scott,

> I wanted to know the interest in adding an additional attribute to
> ContextManager in server.xml to specify a webapps directory, in much the
> same way that the work directory can be specified.  This would override the

For 3.3 - it's already customizable ( you can even specify multiple
directories ). It's not using the ContextManager attribute, but something
similar ( the auto-deploy is part of a module, you can specify the
directory as an attribute and you can include multiple instances )

For 3.2.2 - I don't think it's difficult to make it work, and I know the
plan is to keep it focused on bug fixes.