>> What do you mean by 'as long as jsse is not free'?  I've never had to
>> pay for it... to my best knowledge it _is_ free.
>Free as a speech, not as a berr :-) Jsse is proprietary software.

jsse sources are not open source and not GPL.

Mandrake / Debian are more restrictive about that for their packages.

BTW, I really hope to see a JSSE compatible alternative
from the best cryptix and openssl worlds.

There is many Sun's employees here, what about asking sun
to release jsse in OpenSource.