Hi guys.
i've been watching the list for a week by now, to understand how things work here.
I'm a not so long C/C++ coder (7 years in graphics programming and GUI design) and
went to Java last year. I'm very enthusiastic about it, and all products from apache,
gnu,... (using gcc, apache and tomcat).
Despite these tools are really cool, i still think there is a lack of user friendly
interfacing
that could bring these tools to the higher level (or lower, depending on how you see
that :)
The question is are you aware of projects of GUIs for Tomcat and others?
If yes, i'm sorry to disturb you, but would like a to have a link anyway.
If no, do you think a swing interface could be plugged to tomcat? (not talking of
integrating
it directly, but more an external remote utility that could operate from anywhere)
Have a nice day, peace.

/---------------------------------------------/
Frederic "pepe" barachant
IO labs