My fellow developers;

I've just joined the list and haven't been able to find a reference to
this problem, so excuse me if this has already been discussed.
My servlets need to make decisions based on the URL passed in.  Is
ServletPath a reliable substitute?  Is there a fix for PathInfo and
PathTranslated.

I also have some servlet code that I'd like to migrate into Tomcat.
I'll discuss what it does in another posting, after I learn the rules
for code submission.

Thanks;
-Chris

Running Tomcat 3.2.1  - PathInfo and PathTranslated return NULL regardless of the URL
passed in.