Can anyone verify this?

The "Tomcat IIS HowTo" document says that the isapi redirector uses ajp12
and makes no mention of mod_jk or any other protocols. The mod_jk howto says
only that it supports "many web servers" and only explicitly mentions Apache
1.3 and Apache 2.0, and something about a "head start" on IIS and Netscape?

This could mean anything... does anyone know the scoop?

Thanks,
Steve