Thanks Conor,

It was a double mistake - Sam set ant.home to a wrong value in gump and I
guessed wrong what was changed ( assuming the distribution layout
changed).

Tomcat doesn't depend on how ant build process works, only on the final
directory layout ( in the distrib ).

Meanwhile I updated ant, did a build - and congrats for the cleaned-up
build process ( I don't like building in the source dir, but I'll get
used to it :-).

Costin