Dan, Henri,

Remember the goal - to have a high quality connector and servlet
container.

Whatever brings us closer to that is good.

Right now there are 3-4 people fixing bugs and working on mod_jk - and you
2 have probably the most knowledge about it.

I was hoping that by moving it in a separate place we might get to share
and merge the connector with 4.0. And that would be good because it'll
increase the quality and the community behind the connector.

This can happen only if all of you agree ( and also Craig, Pier and Remy
who are working on connectors too on the 4.0 side ).

Everything else ( list, cvs, integration with tomcat, etc ) is detail :-)

Costin