> Mailing-List: contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]; run by ezmlm
> list-help: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> list-unsubscribe: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> list-post: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> From: "Arshad Mahmood" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Re: Proposal for implementation of lookup of localized
web-resources

Arshad,

thanks for your comments.

The implementation does not enforce any default.

Initially, there are three optional lookup schemes:

        a. no localization (do not set the localization attribute on
                            StaticInterceptor) - this is the default
        b. docbase localization (set to "docbase")
        c. file localization (set to "file")

As mentioned in a previous post, the mechanisms are in place to add
other localization schemes.

Arieh

PS: as an aside, I believe Apache would benefit with a docbase-like
    localization scheme. The advantage is to preserve separation of
    localized content (which makes it easier to manage, especially
    when developing the content).
--
 Arieh Markel                           Sun Microsystems Inc.
 e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]           Broomfield, CO 80021