Correct me if I'm wrong, but APR is meant as a library of API's that are
separate from Apache2 and should therefore be able to be used with
Apache1.3. What I would be concerned about is that there hasn't been a final
(let alone beta) of APR/Apache2 and is therefore subject to change. If
APR/Apache2 was to be made final before Tomcat4 becomes final then I don't
see a problem, but....

Dave ...under a bit less snow in England :)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]