Layer 5 has to include the JspC/CommandLineXXX components, also. They have
to provide an environment that looks to the rest of the JSP compiler like a
web context, while actually interacting more closely with the filesystem.

Mangler needs some work, too. JspC and JspServlet have drifted in their
implementations. The bane of code sharing by cut and paste.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>This electronic mail transmission
may contain confidential information and is intended only for the person(s)
named.  Any use, copying or disclosure by any other person is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this transmission in error, please notify