Marc,

thanks many times for making this happen.

I would like to ask about the status of one particular issue. This is a long
outstanding issue whose one effect is that you can not serve files with file
names containing multibyte characters. I can still reproduce this problem in
3.2.2 b2. I talked to Costin about this some time ago, and from what I
understand, he thinks this problem is difficult to tackle in the 3.2 source
base, and that the solution is only possible in 3.3 and 4.0, so I don't much
hope that this can be fixed for 3.2.2 final. Either way, I think this should
be at least documented in the release notes.

To reproduce:
1) Create a file under the document base and name it so it contains
characters in a multibyte character set (Japanese, Korean, ...)
2) Type its URL into a web browser

I didn't see a bugzilla entry for this, should I create one ?

Costin, do you know anything about this issue ? Is my description accurate ?

Thanks

Petr