No worries. It's purely selfish ;-) I kind of need JDBCRealm to work
with encrypted password and per virtual host, so that's why Tomcat
3.3...

I would just like someone from a certain software company to join this
mailing list to see how fast the bugs are fixed in open source. I've
already applauded to Velocity developers on their speed, this time kudos
to you guys!

Bojan