Another point I forgot to say is that I tried forcing initial load by
setting the webraptor web application servlet to load on startup. Then
during the dispatch process, as soon as the called web application accesses
ANOTHER of it's classes that hasn't been loaded yet I get exactly the same
error.

greetings,

         Serge...