I've been using Tomcat 4.0 beta 5 and can't seem to get Tomcat to realise
that I've changed a JSP file and for it to recompile it. (This worked fine
in all the 3.X versions I've worked with)

Stopping & restarting it doesn't work - I physically have to delete the Java
code generated in jakarta-tomcat-4.0/work/localhost/foo and restart
Catalina - clearly not ideal.

I'm using the reloadable="true" attribute for the <Context>

    <Context path="/foo" docBase="/foo" debug="0" reloadable="true"/>

Is this a bug or is there a new way of doing this in Tomcat 4.0?

James