> The buffers do belong to jakarta-tomcat-connectors/util, and in a perfect
> world we wouldn't have them duplicated - 3.3 should only use what's in
> connectors.
>
> I wouldn't mind making tomcat-connectors/util the "master" source for the
> buffer stuff, but it needs some changes in the build scripts. I'm not sure
> how other people would feel about this - we are very close to 3.3beta.

it would be great to have the buffer code in one place, but, i've never
really been comfortable with jakarta-tomcat-connectors/util being that
place.  it would make more sense to me to have something like
jakarta-tomcat-util, where common utility code like the buffers stuff
could live.  jtc should be just for connectors.

if people don't want a whole new module for utility code, then i suppose
jtc is the next best place...

-kevin.