GOMEZ Henri at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Hi,
>
> A quick poll to get informations about OS used by
> j-t-c developpers & users ...
>
> I: Redhat 6.2 / 7.1

Pier's:

  MacOS/X (10.0.3)
   - Running on a PowerBook G4 <bubbles.uk.betaversion.org>, on a PowerMac
     Dual G4 <blossom.uk.betaversion.org>, and on a PowerMac G3 (white and
     blue) <shift.ca.betaversion.org>
  MacOS/9 (9.1)
   - Running on a PowerBook G4 "Cube" <buttercup.uk.betaversion.org>
  Solaris 8 / x86
   - Running on a Dual PIII 700 <kali.betaversion.org> and on a Dual Celeron
     450 <utonium.ca.betaversion.org>
  Linux RH71
   - Running on Pentium 366 "Sun Donver Javastation" <mojo.betaversion.org>
     (RH71 sucks badly, I'm going to update it to some not-so-braindamaged
     distribution one of these days)

Pier @ Sun Micro (within SWAN, so, access is only for Sun Employees - duh):

  Solaris 8 / SPARC
   - Running on a Sun Ultra-1 (UltraSparc/133) <fumagalli.eng.sun.com>
  Linux RH71
   - Running on a PIII 800 <winbean.ireland.sun.com>

Pier's Upcoming Systems:

  HP-UX 10.0
   - Running on a Undisclosed HP box <backup.uk.betaversion.org> (need to
     pick it up in Arsenal this Wed, hopefully)
  Windows 2000 Professional
   - Running on a Celeron 600 <dvd.uk.betaversion.org> (in transit from
     San Francisco to London and should be here tomorrow)

And few others here and there across the planet... Most of my systems are
behind firewalls (*.ca.betaversion.org and *.uk.betaversion.org) but should
be visible pretty soon, as we got a couple of blocks of IPs for San
Francisco and London... If you need an account (nah, not on Windows or
MacOS/9 :), let me know (my systems are tendentially open to anyone).

On the list there should be also a couple of machines available to all
Apache developers:

  FreeBSD 4.0 STABLE
   - Running on a Undisclosed x86 box <daedalus.apache.org>
     (Don't load it too much with builds)
  MacOS X (10.0.3)
   - Running on a Undisclosed PowrMac G4 <moof.apache.org>
  Solaris 8 / SPARC:
   - Running on a Sun E4500 (6xUltraSparc II/400) <nagoya.betaversion.org>
     or <nagoya.javasoft.com> or <nagoya.apache.org>

And, if Costin gives out permission (he's root on those), we all should be
able also to access:

  Solaris 7 / SPARC
   - Running on a Sun Ultra-1 (UltraSparc/133) <tokyo.javasoft.com>
  Linux 2.2.15 / SPARC
   - Running on a Sun Ultra-1 (UltraSparc/133) <kyoto.javasoft.com>

    Pier