Hi Jochen,

The main problem is too much to do and too little time.
I'm not sure of the state of Bug #1802 in Tomcat 3.2.2.
In Tomcat 3.3, I made changes to so that your bug should
be fixed, but didn't get around to updating Bugzilla.
This fix came after Milestone 3.  So you would need to get
a nightly build to try it out. Unfortunately, nightly build
aren't currently happening nighty.  I'll try to look into
this.  Also, with the recent changes to Tomcat 3.3, I'll be
proposing a Milestone 4 release soon.

Try one of the "available" nightly Tomcat 3.3 releases, both
of which should contain the fix.  See if the problem is fixed
and let me know if it is not.

Cheers,
Larry