Just a quick recall of build of rpms.

There are built under Redhat 6.2 / Redhat 7.1 (validation)

- using latest jikes 1.14
- using latest IBM SDK 1.3 (javadoc)
- with latest ant 1.3, xerces-j 1.4, xalan-j 2.1.0

I encounter rare problems when building with jikes,
at least one with a previous release of TC 4.0....

Also my RPM, install the current jaxp.jar and parser.jar.
May be fine to switch now to jaxp/crimson or xerces-j ?

I've asked sometimes ago on how to build a crimson RPM
(ie where to get the latest sources) but I still wait
for replies.....

-
Henri Gomez                 ___[_]____
EMAIL : [EMAIL PROTECTED]        (. .)